Roker flow the most comprehensive all-rounder
Formulated with BIOACTIVE NATURAL TECHNOLOGY, it is designed for absorption and immediate action to enhance orderly formation of plant tissues and to promote plant growth by optimising photosynthesis in the aerial part of plants and help combat different types of stress.
The Bioactive Natural Tecnology applied in the highly assimilable formulation of bioactive compounds present in Roker™ flow allows:
- It helps generate the structural elements required for chlorophyll synthesis and correct photosynthesis, with the consequent improvement in photosynthate formation.
- It encourages correct cell osmosis and has a chelating effect that optimises nutrient assimilation.
- The rapid absorption and input of key elements for cell differentation and growth are boosted by ROKER™ flow.
Key points of Roker™ flow:
- Constant, sustained energy input for crops.
- Prevention and recovery from situations of stress.
- Maximum absorption thank to the reduction of the active molecule size.
- Encourages proper assimilation of nutrients by plant.
- Improved general crop performance.
- Orderly, balanced plant growth.
- Root growth promoter.
- Optimal dissolving.
- Liquid, easy to handle and safe for the person applying it.
CropsBerries, Cereals, Citrus fruits, Fruit trees (stone and pome fruits), Grapes, Greenhouse horticultural crops, Industrial crops, Nuts, Olive trees, Ornamentals, Outdoors horticultural crops, Tropical fruits.
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es