Riguer flow rhizosphere equalizer
Formulated with BIOACTIVE NATURAL TECHNOLOGY, Riguer™ flow improves soil structure and enhances essential nutrient assimilation. It is also ideal for reducing water and saline stress, activating root development processes.
The Bioactive Natural Technology applied in the highly assimilable calcium formulation present in Riguer™ flow allows:
- It conditions, balances and improves the physical-chemical parameters of the soil. It reduces the clay dispersed in water and increases the size of aggregates to provide greater stability and increased porosity. It improves hydraulic conductivity, which increases the efficacy of irrigation.
- It increases cell division at the embryonic stage in fruit, resulting in larger sized fruits. It detains apical dominance, stimulating side sprouting. It activates and encourages the photosynthesis process and the generation of photoassimilates.
- It improves the structural plasticity of plant cell walls and membranes, very important in the translocation process, even at times of low evapotranspiration. Effective in combating saline stress.
Key points of Riguer™:
- Enhances soil nutrient availability.
- Combats water and saline stress in sensitive soils.
- Maximum absorption thank to the reduction of the active molecule size.
- Boosts root development processes.
- Improves water efficiency in soil.
- Improves crop quality.
- Aids evapotranspiration mechanisms.
- Prevents stress suffered by fruits due to high temperatures and radiation.
- Optimal dissolving.
- Liquid, easy to handle and safe for the person applying it.
CropsBerries, Cherry tree, Citrus fruits, Fruit trees (stone and pome fruits), Grapes, Greenhouse horticultural crops, Industrial crops, Nuts, Olive trees, Ornamentals, Outdoors horticultural crops, Tropical fruits.
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: email@example.com I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es