Biosei™ high-solubility organic fertilizer to improve the quality of degraded soils
Biosei™ is a high-solubility organic fertilizer ideally suited to improve the quality of degraded soils. Biosei™ provides a high humic acid content, which acts as a base for soil structure; and fulvic acids, which offers a large energy input. Its components are a direct energy source for the plants and provide a significant benefit to the harvest’s yield and final quality. Biosei™ promotes porosity, permeability and soil aggregates formation. In addition, it enhances nutrient mobility and availability.
Biosei™’s humic and fulvic complexes boost combination with ions in many nutritious elements, stabilize phosphorus levels and highly improve microelement availability. These complexes act as natural complexing and chelating agents, wich favor the absorption of metallic elements through the plant’s cell walls. Also, Biosei™’s high carbon content guarantees an essential nutrition source for the beneficial microbial flora that many intensive horticulture soils lack.
Key poinbts of Biosei™:
- Biosei™ boosts fertility in degraded soils.
- Improves CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity).
- Improves the soil’s physical properties, structure and water holding capacity.
- Contributes to nutrient mineralization.
- Increases nutrient absorption. Greater efficiency in fertilizing programs.
- Its liquid formulation enables the crop to exactly reach its rooting zone.
- Favors biological activity in agricultural soils.
- Promotes plant metabolism and positively acts on absorption, protein synthesis and enzymatic activity.