Calimax™ regulator of lack of calcium imbalance
A complexed calcium with polyhydroxycarboxylic acids, CALIMAX™ is particularly suitable to prevent deficiencies and combat phytopathologies.
CALIMAX™ exchanges the calcium that is in the product for the sodium in soil, reducing the electrical conductivity, increasing cation exchange capacity (CEC) and reducing the exchangeable sodium percentage (ESP) of soil. Meanwhile, in acid soils the retention of fertilizers is improved by correcting calcium deficiencies.
CALIMAX™ can be applied by foliar via or root providing to the crops calcium, that is totally active and easily assimilated.
- Prevents and corrects crops deficiencies.
- Combats the problems of high levels of salts and sodium in soil.
- It improves soil structure.
- Stimulates an optimal root development.
- Regulates the imbalance of the plant due to the lack of calcium.
|Total organic matter||12.0|
|Calcium (CaO) soluble and complexed||12.0|
|MODE OF APPLICATION||DOSE|
4-8 l/ha per application
10-30 l/ha per application
|Foliar application||300-400 ml/hl|