Ebromax™ natural nutrition from marine extracts
EBROMAX™ is a natural activator of biological and physiological processes of plants, made from a seaweed extract of Ascophyllum Nodosum. The extraction process used by SEIPASA avoids the addition of aggressive chemicals, preserving the essential substances for the product's efficacy. Some of them are activators of biological processes (osmolytes like mannitol or polymers like alginic acid) that enhance crop resistance especially under abiotic stress conditions.
EBROMAX™ also provides, organo-mineral compounds rich in nutrients (mainly N, P, K), secondary elements and trace elements (Ca, S, B, Mo, Cu, Fe, Zn, Mn, Co and Si), amino acids and carbohydrates (alginic acid, mannitol and laminarin).
EBROMAX™ is the balanced solution for the farmer, that combines the effects of natural nutrition of marine extracts with abiotic protection.
The use of EBROMAX™ allows to:
- Increase the growth of roots, stems and leaves.
- Improve photosynthetic activity due to its higher chlorophyll content.
- Improve crops in a quantitative and a qualitative way .
- Increase tolerance to stressful situations such as drought.
- Reduce the use of conventional fertilizers without reducing the quality and quantity of crops.
- Increase the fruits’ shelf life in postharvest.
|Potassium oxide (K2O) water-soluble||4,8|
|Total nitrogen (N)||1,2|
|Organic nitrogen (N)||1,1|
|Foliar application||150-250 ml/hl|