Basei™ 2C biofungicide for powdery mildew and scab control
Basei™2C is a preventive and curative biofungicide for powdery mildew and scab control in crops. Its formulation includes several compounds and natural surfactants that deliver great dissolution, easiness of application and strong adherence to the plant, in order to achieve maximum efficiency.
On curative action mode of Basei™2C, carbonate and bicarbonate ions dissociate in the leaf area to exert direct osmotic pressure that damages cell walls of conidia and hyphae, promoting them to collapse and its subsequent death.
Basei™2C also exerts preventive action on powdery mildew and scab control. mycelium development is inhibited because of pH variation in the leaf area. Due to different surfactants and adjuvants in Basei™2C, a mechanical barrier appears on the leaf area that prevents penetration of ascomycetosis fungi's hyphae.
Key points of Basei™2C:
- Curative effect against different types of powdery mildew.
- Alternative, complement to sulfur.
- Does not generate hydrogen sulfide compounds in grape must and does not interfere with winemaking.
- Effective at high temperatures, without risks of phytotoxic effects on plants.
- No safety period needed. Leaves no residues.
- Included in the Organic Farming Regulation 889/2008. Does not affect the environment or auxiliary fauna.
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: email@example.com I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es