Radisei™ an agricultural biostimulant with the power of bacillus subtilis
Radisei™ is an agricultural biostimulant designed to achieve maximum power, based on our own SEIBS23 Bacillus subtilis strain. Radisei™ activates different soil biological processes, it unlocks essential micro and macronutrients and produces enhanced development of the root system, encouraging a robust start for crops that ensures a high-quality final production.
Thanks to power provided by our own, exclusive Bacillus subtilis strain, Radisei™ acts both on plant root systems and on soil biological processes. It reduces the impact of stress caused by situations of adverse temperature, salinity and water stress and, as an agricultural biostimulant, it exercises an effect that improves the root system architecture and stimulates root growth.
Key points of Radisei™
- As Radisei™ incorporates a plant growth promoting bacteria (PGPR), it improves the root system architecture and stimulates growth of secondary roots and absorbent hairs.
- It provides bioactive compounds with an optimal C/N ratio, together with organic acids, amino acids and vitamins.
- It encourages the unlocking of soil micro and macronutrients that are essential for optimal plant development, and also increases the plant's capacity to assimilate them.
- Stress modulation by plants in situations of extreme temperatures, salinity and water shortage.
- The biofilm generated on the whole of the root establishes a powerful biological and physical barrier and creates a symbiotic relationship that is unique to this Bacillus subtilis strain.
CropsAlmond tree, Apple tree, Artichoke, Asparagus, Banana tree, Blackberry, Blueberry, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrot, Cauliflower, Celery, Chard, Cherry tree, Cucumber, Currant, Garlic, Grapefruit, Greenhouse tomato, Hazel, Kiwi, Leek, Lemon, Lettuce, Melon greenhouse, Melon outdoors, Mushroom, Nectarine, Olive tree, Onion, Open air tomato, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear tree, Pepper, Pineapple, Pistachio, Plum tree, Potato, Raspberry, Spinach, Strawberry, Table grapes, Tangerine, Vine grapes, Walnut, Watermelon greenhouse, Watermelon outdoors, Zucchini greenhouse, Zucchini open air.
Registration Number F0004121/2029
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: email@example.com I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es