Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 cutting-edge iron for crops
Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 is a high-quality iron chelate developed to prevent and correct iron clorosis in plants. Based on Akzo Nobel technology, Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 contains FeEDDHA, the latest generation chelating agent. This molecule delivers to it the best capacity to solve iron deficiency in crops thanks to the quick plant assimilation, easy handling and high water solubility.
Key Points of Ferrosei® Plus 5.0:
- Maximum efficiency regardless of pH and nature of soil.
- Treatment profitability. Capability to solubilize part of the immobilized iron and trace elements in the soil.
- High performance in the soil. Does not degrade until pH reaches 11.
- Effective absorption. The product is transported and absorbed effectively from the roots.
- Easy dosing. Does not release dust, which increases safety for applicators.
- Stability and solubility in water. It dissolves quickly after gentle agitation without forming lumps or sediments.
CropsBerries, Citrus fruits, Fruit trees (stone and pome fruits), Greenhouse horticultural crops, Nuts, Outdoors horticultural crops.
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es