Kynetic4® improves blooming while optimizes fruit setting
Kynetic4® is the result of applying high technical hydrolysis processes to vegetable protein extracts. The result of this process is a product designed specifically to get free amino acids, which optimal balance provide Kynetic4® a starter metabolic effect; short chain substances that act as energy reserve; and long chain peptides, that improve the adherence optimizing the effect of the product.
The application of Kynetic4® produces an energetic stimulation when the crop needs it. Specially selected amino acids promote the synthesis of protein and are involved in specific processes to improve the pollen fertility, and to promote the synthesis of phytohormones and chlorophyll.
Kynetic4® increases the rate of protein produced by the plant that is accumulated in the reproductive organs, getting a high quality final product, which is very important today in the markets. Kynetic4® gets better bloom, an optimal pollination and fertilization, and an excellent fruit set.
Key points of Kynetic4®
- It is involved in the formation of chlorophyll and acts producing an increase in photosynthesis.
- It also acts as an osmotic agent in the cell cytoplasm helping to open the stomata and regulating the water balance of the plant.
- Acts strengthening the cell walls helping to rebuild the plant tissues.
- Improves the quality and helps to the proper ripening of the fruit.
- Facilitates the pollination process and increases pollen fertility and pollen germination.
Trials with Kynetic4®: