Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 cutting-edge iron for crops
Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 is a high-quality iron chelate developed to prevent and correct iron clorosis in plants. Based on Akzo Nobel technology, Ferrosei® Plus 5.0 contains FeEDDHA, the latest generation chelating agent. This molecule delivers to it the best capacity to solve iron deficiency in crops thanks to the quick plant assimilation, easy handling and high water solubility.
- Maximum efficiency regardless of pH and nature of soil.
- Treatment profitability. Capability to solubilize part of the immobilized iron and trace elements in the soil.
- High performance in soil. Does not degrade until pH reaches 11.
- Effective absorption. The product is transported and absorbed effectively from the roots.
- Easy dosing. Does not release dust, which increases safety for applicators.
- Stability and solubility in water. It dissolves quickly after gentle agitation without forming lumps or sediments.
|Dose (grams per tree)||Young plantation
|Start of production plantation
|Full production plantation
|Horticulture||0,5-2 g/tree||6-8 kg/ha short-cycle vegetables
10-15 kg/ha long-cycle vegetables
|Strawberry and berries||3-6 kg/ha|