Sweetsei™ promotes fruit sizing and ripening
Sweetsei™ is a biostimulant specially designed to induce and facilitate fruit sugar increase, ripening and fattening. Its balanced formulation makes it a top quality and efficiency product, thanks to a selection of different components prepared for an optimum balance.
Sweetsei is a biostimulant necessary during the fructification phase, which diminishes competition between fruits for the available carbohydrates, improving its organoleptic quality.
The formulation of Sweetsei™ is designed based on an organic matrix that includes the main biochemical intermediaries in metabolic pathways responsible for maturation and color:
- Potassium: sugar mobilizer, promotes fruit fattening.
- Methionine: Yann cycle and ethylene cycle intermediate, which promotes ripening through a higher ethylene synthesis in climacteric fruit.
- Phenylalanine: metabolic intermediate in the shikimic acid pathway. This acid pathway generates flavonoids, anthocyanins and tannins, compounds responsible for color.
- Polysaccharides: input of this type of sugars favors an increase in the Brix level in fruit. All of these makes Sweetsei™ a thorough promoter of perfect ripening.
Key points of Sweetsei™:
- Activator of cell respiration processes.
- Quick assimilation.
- Promotes fruit turgidity and caliber.
- Promotes uniformity of color and firmnes.
- Improves after-harvest fruit conditions, manipulation and transportation.
- Favors sugar formation, therefore boosting the Brix index.
- Homogenizes fruit ripening.
- Extends fruit’s lifespan.
CropsAlmond tree, Apple tree, Blueberry, Cherry tree, Kiwi, Olive tree, Table grapes.
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es