Pirecris® agricultural insecticide against aphids and whiteflies
Pirecris® is a biopesticide with a powerful knock down effect that rapidly removes aphids, whiteflies and Cicadellidae. Developed with 100% natural ingredients up from a unique and exclusive formulation, Pirecris® is intended to attain maximum efficacy both in the field and in the greenhouse. 100% of its formulation is designed to act as an active ingredient with an insecticide effect.
The power of Pirecris'® formulation as an agricultural insecticide lies within its antioxidant, protective green matrix that, along with a natural synergist, passes on the active ingredient and ensures maximum product efficacy. Pirecris® offers guaranteed insecticide efficacy, acting by contact. The components of its green matrix include performance-enhancing lipid biomolecules. These biomolecules cover the insect's spiracles until they are clogged and cause its death by suffocation, Seipasa has developed a patented formulation supported by its R&D&I Department continuous research (Patent ES2444991A1).
Key points of Pirecris®
- Guaranteed insecticide efficacy. Pirecris® ensures optimum performance with 100% activity in the field thanks to the green matrix surrounding the product.
- A hundred percent natural agricultural insecticide. Pirecris® does not contain Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) as a synergist. In its advanced formulation, PBO was replaced by carboxylates and natural antioxidants.
- Powerful knock down effect. As an agricultural insecticide, Pirecris® produces the disabling effect known as knock down which rapidly decreases pest population following the first application. The product is indicated for controlling aphids, whiteflies and Cicadellidae, among other insect species.
- Can be applied a few days before harvesting. The quality of its active ingredients, along with its antioxidant matrix, ensures product stability even in the most extreme temperature conditions.
- Resistance risk reduced.Pirecris® is developed for all types of agriculture. As a 100% natural product, it can be used in Integrated Pest Management strategies and organic production systems.
Trial with Pirecris®:
CropsAromatic herbs, Arugula, Aubergine, Canons, Celery, Chard, Curly endive, Edible flowers, Greenhouse tomato, Lettuce, Okra or lady’s finger, Open air tomato, Parsley, Pepper, Spinach, Table grapes, Tender sprouts - including Brassica, Vine grapes, Watercress.
Registration Number ROPF: ES-00225
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es