Pirecris® a power formulation
Pirecris® is a biopesticide with a powerful knock down effect that rapidly removes aphids, whiteflies, thrips, cicadellidae and up to 140 other species of insects. Developed with 100% natural ingredients up from a unique and exclusive formulation, Pirecris® is intended to attain maximum efficacy both in the field and in the greenhouse. 100% of its formulation is designed to act as an active ingredient with an insecticide effect.
The power of Pirecris'® formulation as an agricultural insecticide lies within its antioxidant, protective green matrix that, along with a natural synergist, passes on the active ingredient and ensures maximum product efficacy. Pirecris® offers guaranteed insecticide efficacy, acting by contact. The components of its green matrix include performance-enhancing lipid biomolecules. These biomolecules cover the insect's spiracles until they are clogged and cause its death by suffocation, Seipasa has developed a patented formulation supported by its R&D&I Department continuous research (Patent ES2444991A1).
Key points of Pirecris®
- Guaranteed insecticide efficacy. Pirecris® ensures optimum performance with 100% activity in the field thanks to the green matrix surrounding the product.
- A hundred percent natural agricultural insecticide. Pirecris® does not contain Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) as a synergist. In its advanced formulation, PBO was replaced by carboxylates and natural antioxidants.
- Powerful knock down effect. As an agricultural insecticide, Pirecris® produces the disabling effect known as knock down which rapidly decreases pest population following the first application. The product is indicated for controlling aphids, whiteflies, thrips and Cicadellidae, among other insect species.
- Can be applied the day before harvesting. The quality of its active ingredients, along with its antioxidant matrix, ensures product stability even in the most extreme temperature conditions.
- Resistance risk reduced.Pirecris® is developed for all types of agriculture. As a 100% natural product, it can be used in Integrated Pest Management strategies and organic production systems.
Trial with Pirecris®:
Registration and classification
H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H410 Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P273 Avoid release to the environment.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P302+P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/..
P391 Collect spillage.
P501 Dispose of contents/container to...
EUH401 to avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.
Safe conditions of usage OUTDOORS and in GREENHOUSE:
The operator must use chemical protection gloves and type 6 protective clothing against splashes from liquid products according to UNE- EN 13034:2005+A1:2009 during mixing/loading and application and suitable work clothes, i.e. overalls or long-sleeved jacket and long trousers made of cotton (>300 g/m2) or cotton and polyester (200 g/m2) and sturdy footwear.
Additional risk-mitigation measures for the operator:
- When cleaning and maintaining equipment apply the same protective measures as those taken for application.
- During application avoid contact with wet leaves.
- During application with tractor, only use chemical protection gloves to handle the application equipment or contaminated surfaces.
Additional risk-mitigation measures for worker:
- Do not enter treated crops until the sprayed area has dried.
RECOMENDATIONS IN CASE OF INTOXICATION OR ACCIDENT:
Remove the person from the contaminated area and remove immediately all contaminated clothing.If in contact with the eyes, flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remember remove contact lenses. If on skin, wash with soap and water, without rubbing. In case of ingestion, rinse mouth, do not inducing vomiting and do not give anything by oral route. Keep patient at rest. Keep body temperature. Monitor breathing. If necessary, artificial respiration. If the person is unconscious, lay on its side with the head lower than the rest of the body and the knees slightly bent. If required take the patient to a hospital and, whenever possible, take the container or label.
DO NOT LEAVE THE INTOXICATED ALONE IN ANY CASE.
Contact and/or intake of large quantities can cause:
- Eye and skin irritation.
- Lung irritation from inhalation.
- Dermatitis from prolonged contact.
Advice on treatment for doctors and healthcare staff:
- Control of electrolytes.
- Contraindication: Cathartics.
- Symptomatic treatment.
IN CASE OF INTOXICATION CALL THE NATIONAL TOXICOLOGY INSTITUTE. TELEPHONE: 91 562 04 20. In both cases have the container or label at hand.
Mitigation of environmental risks:
To protect aquatic organisms, respect an unsprayed buffer zone of 10 metres with plant cover and nozzles that reduce drift to surface water bodies by 50%. Dangerous to bees. To protect bees and other pollinating insects do not apply to crop plants when in flower. Do not use where bees are actively foraging. Do not apply when flowering weeds are present.
Do not contaminate water with the product or its container: Do not clean product application equipment near to surface water/Avoid contamination via drains from farmyards and roads.
Thoroughly rinse out the each container that is used three times and pour the wash water into the sprayer tank.
THIS CONTAINER, EMPTY ONCE USED, IS A HAZARDOUS WASTE SO YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DELIVER THE POINT OF RECEPTION INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM SIGFITO.