Seipa System™ systemic biofungicide against fusarium and botrytis
Seipa System TM is a systemic biofungicide from a botanical source to cope with fusarium and botrytis. It has been designed for prevention and control of high-impact diseases of horticultural crops, vineyards and red berries, among others. It boosts the plant's natural defenses and strengthens the leaf epidermis, while disabling microbial enzymes in phytopathogenic fungus.
Seipa System™ has a triple biofungicide action against fusarium and botrytis:
- It strengthens the plant's defence system: together with proteins it generates self-defence molecules that inhibit the hydrolytic enzymes of phytopathogenic fungi to penetrate plant cells.
- It generates the induction of the plant's defensive system: biochemical changes are generated and genes involved in the production of molecules are activated with the accumulation of phenolic compounds and lignin.
- A mechanical resistance is produced in the whole plant against fungal attack thanks to the association of silicon with the components of the plant's cell wall.
Key points of Seipa SystemTM
- Increased resistance of the plant's cell wall tissue, making it harder for fungus to penetrate it.
- No security deadline. Harvest free of residues.
- Biostimulation for balanced growth of the plant because of its combination of amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
- Compatibility with biological control strategies.
CropsAubergine, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cucumber, Currant, Greenhouse tomato, Melon greenhouse, Melon outdoors, Open air tomato, Pepper, Potato, Raspberry, Strawberry, Vine grapes, Watermelon greenhouse, Watermelon outdoors,
Registration Number RSCO-FUNG-0564-X0266-375-14.10
I want to receive product information:
In accordance with the disposals of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, I consent to my data being processed under the responsibility of SEIPASA, S.A. to send me commercial information and keep them while there are a mutual interest for it. I authorize you to communicate the data to your associated companies for the same purpose. I am informed that I have the right to revoke this consent at any time and to exercise those of access, rectification, portability and deletion of my data and limitation and opposition to treatment by contacting C / Almudévar nº 2 22240 Tardienda (HUESCA). Email: email@example.com I am also informed that I can complain to the control authority at www.agpd.es