Pirecris® agricultural insecticide against aphids and whiteflies
Pirecris® is a biopesticide with a powerful knock down effect that rapidly removes aphids, whiteflies, thrips, chile pepper weevil and cabbage aphid. Developed with 100% natural ingredients up from a unique and exclusive formulation, Pirecris® is intended to attain maximum efficacy both in the field and in the greenhouse. 100% of its formulation is designed to act as an active ingredient with an insecticide effect.
The power of Pirecris'® formulation as an agricultural insecticide lies within its antioxidant, protective green matrix that, along with a natural synergist, passes on the active ingredient and ensures maximum product efficacy. Pirecris® offers guaranteed insecticide efficacy, acting by contact. The components of its green matrix include performance-enhancing lipid biomolecules. These biomolecules cover the insect's spiracles until they are clogged and cause its death by suffocation, Seipasa has developed a patented formulation supported by its R&D&I Department continuous research (Patent ES2444991A1).
Key points of Pirecris®
- Guaranteed insecticide efficacy. Pirecris® ensures optimum performance with 100% activity in the field thanks to the green matrix surrounding the product.
- A hundred percent natural agricultural insecticide. Pirecris® does not contain Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) as a synergist. In its advanced formulation, PBO was replaced by carboxylates and natural antioxidants.
- Powerful knock down effect. As an agricultural insecticide, Pirecris® produces the disabling effect known as knock down which rapidly decreases pest population following the first application. The product is indicated for controlling aphids and whiteflies.
- Can be applied the day before harvesting. The quality of its active ingredients, along with its antioxidant matrix, ensures product stability even in the most extreme temperature conditions.
- Resistance risk reduced.Pirecris® is developed for all types of agriculture. As a 100% natural product, it can be used in Integrated Pest Management strategies and organic production systems.
Trial with Pirecris®: